What are car vacuum cleaners
Car vacuum cleaners are vacuum cleaners used on the car. When using car vacuum cleaners, instead of sucking the nozzle against the chair, you have to blow away the dirt before sucking. The dust sticking to the car can be sucked up with a vacuum cleaner.
When using car vacuum cleaners, pay attention to the power and negative pressure of the vacuum cleaner before connecting it to the car cigarette lighter socket to ensure vehicle safety. It is best to wear a mask when vacuuming, so as not to inhale the flying dust and affect the health of the respiratory tract.
Precautions for using car vacuum cleaners
1. Before using car vacuum cleaners, check whether the fuse of the power supply can carry the current for starting and working of the vacuum cleaner. (This is explained in the general product manual.)
2. Turn off the power switch of the vacuum cleaner and insert the power plug into the cigarette lighter socket of the car. You should start the car first, and then turn on the power switch of the car vacuum cleaners to start operation.
3. When the dust reaches a certain level or needs to be cleaned after use, press the clip on the dust cover to open the dust cover to remove the dirt.
4. It is best to wear a mask when using car vacuum cleaners to vacuum, because the use of car vacuum cleaners will easily cause dust to rise, and it is easier for users to inhale the raised dust. It is strictly forbidden to put hands or feet under the mouthpiece during use to avoid danger.
5. In the process of use, pay attention to whether there is any foreign matter blocking the straw, or abnormal noise, smoke, etc., and you should stop using it immediately when encountering the above conditions. Continue to use it after removing foreign objects, otherwise the motor of car vacuum cleaners will be burned.
For more information about car vacuum cleaners, please follow: Car Handheld Vacuum Cleaners