smart facing holder supplier(s) Troubleshooting and system maintenance of common PTZ camera faults
The use of intelligent integrated PTZ cameras has effectively improved the efficiency of inspections, allowing high-tech means to "guard the home" for the venue. So what are the troubleshooting and system maintenance of common PTZ camera faults for smart facing holder supplier(s)?
1. Smart facing holder supplier(s) PTZ failure. It is a common failure of a gimbal that it does not work properly or at all shortly after use.
2. When the distance is too far, the operation keyboard cannot remotely control the camera (including the lens) and the pan/tilt through the decoder. smart facing holder supplier(s) At this time, a relay box should be installed at a certain distance to amplify and shape the control signal.
3. The image contrast of the monitor is too small and the image is light. smart facing holder supplier(s) In this case, devices for line amplification and compensation should be added.
4. The operation keyboard fails. This phenomenon can be basically determined to be caused by the "crash" of the operating keyboard when checking that there is no problem with the connection.
5. The host does not switch images cleanly. This failure phenomenon is manifested in the interference of other images superimposed on the image after selection, or the interference of line synchronization signals of other images.
6. Smart facing holder supplier(s) poor communication failure. It is manifested that the controlled pan/tilt or motorized lens can sometimes move normally, sometimes it cannot (or delayed) move, or it can't stop after moving, the main reason is that there is a problem with the communication line.