What to pay attention to when using the soap dispenser
The use of the soap dispenser seems simple, but there are some things that need to be paid attention to. The main precautions for the use of the soap dispenser are:
1. The soap inside the soap dispenser should not be too thick, otherwise the liquid may not come out, so pay attention to the viscosity of the soap inside the soap dispenser. If it is too thick, you can add a little water and stir it for a few times.
2. The soap liquid inside the soap dispenser should be replaced regularly to avoid deterioration. The dust and impurities of the deteriorated soap liquid may block the liquid outlet and affect the normal use.
3. Pay attention when using the soap dispenser to fill the liquid, ensure that the soap dispenser does not leak and then install it back. If there is leakage, connect the interface; if it still leaks, it may be damaged and needs to be repaired or replace.
4. Pay attention to the use of the automatic soap dispenser, do not scratch the sensor head when cleaning; avoid using various chemical thinners to avoid discoloration of the body.
5. When you use the soap dispenser for the first time, there may be some water in the inner bottle or pump head. This is a normal phenomenon. It may be left when the product was tested before leaving the factory. Don't worry, just clean it and use it.