What are the common faults of smart shooting gimbal
一. Smart shooting PTZ code turn light does not flash
1. Decoder settings in the smart shooting gimbal software
2. Replace 1 COM port
3. The smart shooting gimbal hardware, after the above settings, still cannot be used normally, open the 9-pin to 25-pin converter interface.
二.The smart shooting gimbal cannot control the decoder
1. Check whether the decoder is powered; 2. Check whether the code converter is connected to the output 485 signal; 3. Check whether the decoder protocol is set correctly; 4. Check whether the baud rate setting is consistent with the decoder; 5. Smart shooting PTZ Check whether the connection between the decoder and the code converter is wrong; 6. The intelligent shooting PTZ checks whether the decoder works normally, if so, the decoder works normally, otherwise the decoder is faulty; 7. The intelligent shooting PTZ checks the decoder Whether the fuse has burned out.
三.Unable to control the smart shooting gimbal
1. Check whether the sixth item is normal. 2. Check whether the voltage of the 24V or 220V power supply port of the smart shooting gimbal decoder is normal. 3. Directly supply power to the UP, DOWN, and PTCOM lines of the gimbal to check whether the gimbal can work normally. . 4. Check whether the power supply interface is connected incorrectly. 5. The smart shooting gimbal checks whether the circuit is connected incorrectly.
1. The smart shooting gimbal interface cannot be operated. 2. When the code is clicked, the light turns on or there is a relay in the decoder, but some functions cannot be controlled. 3. The gimbal does not operate normally during control.