Three common troubleshooting methods of china smart facing holder
1. Synchronization failure of several gimbals in China smart facing holder system
(1) China smart facing holder company believes that there are many possibilities: 485 is broken, check the 485 control module or controller of the DVR, and replace it with other substitutes for testing. (2) One of them is broken and causes the control line to fail. Try powering off one by one. As long as one of them fails on the control line, it will affect the entire control line. (3) A certain address confusion leads to address conflicts affecting the control line, and an error in one address may cause the addresses of other lines to be unrecognizable. (4) Software failure, the control settings in the software are wrong, such as control protocol, control address, port frequency, etc. (5) There is a problem with the PTZ control line.
2. The gimbal does not move when there is no signal when there is a fault
Are China smart facing holder and decoder separated? Because some gimbals have their own decoders. If they are separated, whoever is broken will be replaced. If it is determined that a part inside is damaged, of course the part can be replaced separately.
3. The gimbal is out of control
As long as the agreement. Baud rate and other related settings are normal, and the video capture card can control multiple gimbals. According to your description, China smart facing holder company believes that there are roughly the following reasons, and you can rule them out one by one:
(1) If the self-test of the gimbal runs normally, it is necessary to consider the problem of the control line or software settings. (2) Test whether there is signal transmission on the control signal line. (3) Use a source code converter. (4) China smart facing holder Determine whether the equipment is faulty. The equipment in question can be removed to the computer room for testing to determine the technology where the fault lies.