The smart facing holder factory analyzes the cause of the failure of the gimbal
The smart facing holder factory found that the pan/tilt of the pan/tilt camera does not work properly or cannot rotate at all shortly after use, which is a common failure of the pan/tilt. In addition to product quality factors, smart facing holder factory believes that this situation is generally caused by the following reasons:
1. When the smart facing holder factory finds that the distance is too far, the operation keyboard cannot remotely control the camera (including the lens) and the pan/tilt through the decoder. This is mainly because when the distance is too far, the effect of the control signal will be greatly reduced, and the control signal received by the decoder is too weak. At this time, a relay box should be installed at a certain distance to amplify the control signal.
2. The smart facing holder factory reminds that the pan/tilt that only allows the camera to be mounted on it is hoisted in use. The hoisting method increases the operating load of the gimbal, so the transmission mechanism of the gimbal, or even the motor, will be damaged soon after use.
3. The total weight of the camera and its protective cover exceeds the bearing capacity of the gimbal. Especially for the pan/tilt used outdoors, the weight of the protective cover is often too large, and the problem that the pan/tilt cannot rotate (especially in the vertical direction) often occurs.
4. The smart facing holder factory believes that the outdoor gimbal is malfunctioning or even damaged due to excessive temperature, low temperature, or poor waterproof and antifreeze performance.
ENTER YOUR EMAIL TO STAY IN TOUCH
- 2A,Block A,Central Avenue,Baoyuan Road,Xixiang,Bao An District,Shenzhen,China,518100
© 2021 Topjoy International development Group Co., Ltd., All rights reserved. 粤ICP备15077352号 Powered by 300.cn