Handheld vacuum filter cotton how to clean
The use of handheld vacuum is very convenient, but attention should be paid to the details to ensure later use. So how to clean the handheld vacuum filter cotton, let's take a look below.
How to clean the handheld vacuum filter cotton:
1. Unplug the power cord of the vacuum cleaner to ensure that there is no power, open the dust bin of the vacuum cleaner, and gently take out the cotton filter. Note that during the disassembly process, do not use brute force to prevent the body of the vacuum cleaner from being damaged.
2. If there is relatively little dirt on the surface of the filter cotton, you can use a brush to clean it directly, and you don't need to wash it with water.
3. The manufacturer of the handheld vacuum tells you that if there are many stains on the filter cotton, you need to use clean water to clean it first. If not, you need to wipe it gently with a neutral detergent.
4. After cleaning, dry the filter cotton in a cool and ventilated place, and do not expose it to the sun.
5. The handheld vacuum manufacturer tells you that after the cotton filter is dry, install it back to its original position in the dust bin of the vacuum cleaner and fix it.